Ni hao! Welcome to my very own site. Feel free to browse anything. Enjoy! And if you have time, please check out my story : Driven By Love.. Comments are highly appreciated! Xie xie! >:D<
Disclaimer.♥
Welcome to my dearest blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, bashing and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. If you don't want to follow my rules, just please click the X button on the upper right corner of your screen. Enjoy your stay and have fun! :)


Navigations

All About Me. Hear it from me. Stories. Giveaways. Thanks to them.
Mrs.Yan.♥

Hello, I'm Jam. 13 years living in this crazy but perfect world. I'm nowhere near perfect. I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile. I was taught never to take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything I had, to never give up, to believe in myself, but most of all, to fight for myself. BTW, I am the wifey of Aaron Yan. So back off, too bad he's already mine. :))


Camerawhore.♥

avatars myspace with Gickr

What am I doing.♥
~ Feeling : Happy and Sad.
~ Eating : Nothing.
~ Doing : Plurking and Facebook.
~ Watching : You're Beautiful.
~ Listening to : Taiwan Pop Songs.

Talk all you want.♥
Stalk me.♥
Tumblr. | Driven By Love. | Plurk. | Facebook. | Youtube.

Rotten things.♥
May 2010 | June 2010 |

Busy watching Taiwanese dramas.
It's damn hot here in the Philippines.
Welcome back to me! :D

100 Truths About Jam Serrano.
Written at Friday, June 18, 2010 | back to top


WHAT WAS YOUR:






1. Last beverage = Iced Tea.
2. Last phone call = Daddy.
3. Last text message = From Casey. 
4. Last song you listened to = Shuo Ni Ai Wo – S.H.E. 
5. Last time you cried = This week, I don’t remember the exact date. 

HAVE YOU EVER:

6. Dated someone twice = Nope. 
7. Been cheated on = Hmmm? :)) 
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = Never kissed someone. 
9. Lost someone special = …
10. Been depressed = Yes. 
11. Been drunk and threw up = Nope. 


FIRST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. Pink.
13. Sky Blue.
14. Lavender.


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)

15. Made a new friend = Yes.
16. Fallen out of love = Yes. 
17. Laughed until you cried = Of course.  


18. Met someone who changed you = Yup. 



19. Found out who your true friends were = Yup. 
20. Found out someone was talking about you = YES.  


21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list = IDK. =)) 



22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life = Close friends. 
23. How many kids do you want to have = Still don’t think about things like that. :P 
24. Do you have any pets = Nope. 
25. Do you want to change your name? = I’m okay with it. 
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Shopping with my dear friends. 
27. What time did you wake up today = 9 AM. I didn’t go to school today. 
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?= Laptop. 
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = To watch the musical play, Flow. 
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Awhile ago. 
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? = Many to mention. 
32. What are you listening to right now = Taiwan Pop Songs, as usual. :P 
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Nope but I have a friend who’s idol is Tom Kaulitz and I always call her Tom. =)) 
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = School. =)) 
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook, Winglin & Plurk. 
36. Whats your name = Jaymee Ann Melissa Cruz Serrano. 
37. Nicknames: Jam, Jammy, Ja.
38. Relationship Status = It’s complicated. Very. 
39. Zodiac sign = Taurus. 
40. Male or female? = Female. 
41. Primary School = Immaculate Conception Academy of Manila. 
42. Middle School = Same with my Primary school. Been studying there for like 9 year of my life. =))
43.Colleges = I’m still on High School. 
44. Hair colour = Black and brown? =)) 
45. Long or short = Shorty. 
46.Perfume (current) = Hype Perfumes. 
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Totally. 
48: What do you like about yourself? = I love me. Especially my eyes. =)) 
49. Piercings = Ears. 
50. Tattoos = None. 
51. Righty or lefty = Righty. 

FIRSTS :

52. First surgery = When I injured my knee and it is needed to be stitch. It took a whooping 4 stitches! :( 
53. First piercing = When I was still young. 
54. First best friend = I don’t really remember, actually. 
55. First sport you joined = Volleyball. 
56. First vacation = Can’t remember. 


59. Eating = None. 
60. Drinking = None. 
61. I'm about to = Sleep. 
62. Listening to = Taiwanese Songs.  
63. Waiting for = A miracle. 

YOUR FUTURE :

64. Want kids? more than one? = IDK. 
65. Want to get Married? = Hmm? 
66. Career? = Book author, Fashion Designer.






WHICH IS BETTER :





67. Lips or eyes = Eyes. 
68. Hugs or kisses = Both. 
69. Shorter or taller = Taller. 
70. Older or Younger = Older or Same age. 
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Romantic.
72. smart or good face = Both. 
73. Sensitive or loud = None. =)) 
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Hesitant.


HAVE YOU EVER :

76. Kissed a stranger = Nope.
77. Drank hard liquor= Nope. 
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Many times. :(  
79. Sex on first date = WHAT A QUESTION. OF COURSE NOT! 
80. Broken someone's heart = Yeah.. 
81. Had your own heart broken = I guess. 
82. Been arrested = Nope.  
83. Turned someone down = Awhile ago. 
84. Cried when someone died = Of course. 
85. Fallen for a friend? = A big YES. 

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself = Yes.
87. Miracles = Sometimes. 
88. Love at first sight = Crush only. 
89. Heaven = Yes. 
90. Santa Claus = Nope. 
91. Kiss on the first date = Nope. 
92. Angels = Sometimes. 

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time = Nope. I’m not a two-timer. 
95. Did you sing today? = Yes.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = Nope. 
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = Year 2009. 
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = July -- ? :| 
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? = Sometimes. 
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = Yes.