Ni hao! Welcome to my very own site. Feel free to browse anything. Enjoy! And if you have time, please check out my story : Driven By Love.. Comments are highly appreciated! Xie xie! >:D<
Disclaimer.♥
Welcome to my dearest blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, bashing and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. If you don't want to follow my rules, just please click the X button on the upper right corner of your screen. Enjoy your stay and have fun! :)


Navigations

All About Me. Hear it from me. Stories. Giveaways. Thanks to them.
Mrs.Yan.♥

Hello, I'm Jam. 13 years living in this crazy but perfect world. I'm nowhere near perfect. I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile. I was taught never to take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything I had, to never give up, to believe in myself, but most of all, to fight for myself. BTW, I am the wifey of Aaron Yan. So back off, too bad he's already mine. :))


Camerawhore.♥

avatars myspace with Gickr

What am I doing.♥
~ Feeling : Happy and Sad.
~ Eating : Nothing.
~ Doing : Plurking and Facebook.
~ Watching : You're Beautiful.
~ Listening to : Taiwan Pop Songs.

Talk all you want.♥
Stalk me.♥
Tumblr. | Driven By Love. | Plurk. | Facebook. | Youtube.

Rotten things.♥
May 2010 | June 2010 |

Review for my fanfic : Driven By Love.
100 Truths About Jam Serrano.
Busy watching Taiwanese dramas.
It's damn hot here in the Philippines.
Welcome back to me! :D

I'll be running as one of the officers.
Written at Tuesday, June 22, 2010 | back to top

Hello bloggers. How's your day? Mine was totally great. Guess why? Secret. Private matter. =)) JK. But I wouldn't really tell why. Change topic. Uhmm, yeah, I'll just talk about what happened on the start of my Sophomore year. Yeah, until now, even though it is already our third week in school, I still can't believe I am studying for this long. And now, I'm already a Sophomore. 2 years more and I'll be on college. Okay, back to topic. On my first day of being a Sophomore student. At first, when I woke up in the morning, I'm so nervous because I know I have a new set of classmates which are really not my friends. 'I really miss my old section and I want my old classmates back' That's on my mind when I woke up in the morning until I went to school. When I first stepped inside my school, I immediately saw Jeff, Aezrile and Richelle waving at me. Sigh. I thought my friends are not yet there because it's very early. Fortunately, they are early birds. :P And then, we talked a lot about our Summer experiences. Then, one by one, my friends came. I'm really happy to see them again. Especially Pamella. She's a comeback student. She stayed at ICAM on her Elementary days and then when she was on First year high school, she studied at UST. Luckily, she will study on ICAM again for her Sophomore year. When I heard about the news of her coming back to ICAM again, I was so shock and at the same time, so happy. I really can't explain the feeling I'm having that time. It's because when we were still on Grade 6, we are classmates. While we are having our graduation practices, we were always sitting besideeach other that's why we became so close and we both share the same interests too and that made us click together just like magnets.=)) And until now, every breaks, I'm always going with her and wereally talked about a lot of things. LOL. Pammy, I mentioned you here because I love you so much. Ayieee. :"> Okay, back to my first day. And then after the bell has rang, we immediately went to our respective lines. I belong to Year 2 - Justice and then I immediately saw Vanessa. We became close since First Year high and I am so happy I'm classmates with her. Yay! And then we went up. Too bad, our classroom just have one door that's why it is so damn hot. Err. My adviser let us sit first on where we want to so I sat besideVanessa. I observed my classmates, some of them are my close friend and old classmates that's why my nervousness lessen. And then my adviser was a new teacher in ICAM. She introduced herself to us. Her name is Ms.Agana. She's quite strict but she's really kind. And then, uhmm. We just discussed about grading systems, rules and regulations, requirements and so on and so forth. And then last period came, our adviser asked us to do an activity. We need to draw a symbol that symbolizes our own personality in an oslo paper. I drew a 'Paper and Ballpen.' Wonder what reason did I placed there? Hmm, let's just say I just love writing stories that's why I draw that symbol. And then after school, my barkada and I ate Isaw and walked around the school. That's how my first day ends. Pretty boring, huh? :)) Oh, wonder what is the picture above this post all about? I'm just sharing to you guys my recommendation letter for my club, Peer Counseling Group. I will run as the Auditor on that club since I was an active member since last year, my moderator asked me to run as one of the officers. At first, I want to decline the offer but then I come to think of it and finally I agreed. We need to pass recommendation letters that are signed by our parents, class adviser, subject teacher and the prefect of discipline.  Tomorrow is the election and I'm really nervous.Wish me luck. I hope I'll win as the auditor. Okay, what a long post. Buh-bye bloggers. Need to sleep. Byieee. Love you all. :-h :D >:D< 

Signing off, 
Jam.  

9:38 PM.
Philippine Time.