Ni hao! Welcome to my very own site. Feel free to browse anything. Enjoy! And if you have time, please check out my story : Driven By Love.. Comments are highly appreciated! Xie xie! >:D<
Disclaimer.♥
Welcome to my dearest blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, bashing and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. If you don't want to follow my rules, just please click the X button on the upper right corner of your screen. Enjoy your stay and have fun! :)


Navigations

All About Me. Hear it from me. Stories. Giveaways. Thanks to them.
Mrs.Yan.♥

Hello, I'm Jam. 13 years living in this crazy but perfect world. I'm nowhere near perfect. I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile. I was taught never to take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything I had, to never give up, to believe in myself, but most of all, to fight for myself. BTW, I am the wifey of Aaron Yan. So back off, too bad he's already mine. :))


Camerawhore.♥

avatars myspace with Gickr

What am I doing.♥
~ Feeling : Happy and Sad.
~ Eating : Nothing.
~ Doing : Plurking and Facebook.
~ Watching : You're Beautiful.
~ Listening to : Taiwan Pop Songs.

Talk all you want.♥
Stalk me.♥
Tumblr. | Driven By Love. | Plurk. | Facebook. | Youtube.

Rotten things.♥
May 2010 | June 2010 |

I'll be running as one of the officers.
Review for my fanfic : Driven By Love.
100 Truths About Jam Serrano.
Busy watching Taiwanese dramas.
It's damn hot here in the Philippines.
Welcome back to me! :D

Excited for Eclipse.
Written at Tuesday, June 29, 2010 | back to top


Good evening bloggers. How's your day? Mine was happy, sad and boring. I exactly don't know why my heart aches so badly. It's like I'm not in the mood and I can't breathe. Err, I'm sure you know this kind of feeling. Btw, always smile right? Forget all the problems. :D Okay, so I'm really excited for the showing of Eclipse tomorrow (June 30, 2010). Actually, I want to watch at the premiere night but due to some problems, I didn't have the chance. My mom is excited too. Very much. Okay, so I will just tell you what happened tomorrow. I'm really sleepy now, I'm so sorry. Goodbye! :) 


Signing off,
Jam. :) 

11:20 PM
Philippine Time.