Ni hao! Welcome to my very own site. Feel free to browse anything. Enjoy! And if you have time, please check out my story : Driven By Love.. Comments are highly appreciated! Xie xie! >:D<
Disclaimer.♥
Welcome to my dearest blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, bashing and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. If you don't want to follow my rules, just please click the X button on the upper right corner of your screen. Enjoy your stay and have fun! :)


Navigations

All About Me. Hear it from me. Stories. Giveaways. Thanks to them.
Mrs.Yan.♥

Hello, I'm Jam. 13 years living in this crazy but perfect world. I'm nowhere near perfect. I'm the type of girl that can be so hurt but can still look at you and smile. I was taught never to take life for granted, to live a little, to love with everything I had, to never give up, to believe in myself, but most of all, to fight for myself. BTW, I am the wifey of Aaron Yan. So back off, too bad he's already mine. :))


Camerawhore.♥

avatars myspace with Gickr

What am I doing.♥
~ Feeling : Happy and Sad.
~ Eating : Nothing.
~ Doing : Plurking and Facebook.
~ Watching : You're Beautiful.
~ Listening to : Taiwan Pop Songs.

Talk all you want.♥
Stalk me.♥
Tumblr. | Driven By Love. | Plurk. | Facebook. | Youtube.

Rotten things.♥
May 2010 | June 2010 |

Excited for Eclipse.
I'll be running as one of the officers.
Review for my fanfic : Driven By Love.
100 Truths About Jam Serrano.
Busy watching Taiwanese dramas.
It's damn hot here in the Philippines.
Welcome back to me! :D

Favorite Eclipse movie quotes.
Written at Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | back to top


Hello bloggers! How's your day? I always ask that question. Lol. Mine was totally great! You know why? It is because I had the chance to watch The Twilight Saga : Eclipse on its first showing day even though there are so many people. As in, many. I super duper extra mega loved the movie! I like it more than New Moon. But, I guess Breaking Dawn would even be better if it will be shown. Maybe it would be next year? Let's all hope. I love this movie because some of the scenes were a little bit funny. When Edward and Jacob are fighting (small fights) for Bella, they are so cute. They always tease each other. It shows that both of them really do love Bella. Oh, how I wish I was Bella. Two hunks are fighting over her. Lol. I'm also glad the werewolves and vampires are now getting along, because they need to fight the clan of Victoria, and luckily, they won over Victoria. Victoria is now dead, yeah! Haha. I also loved the way Jacob fights for Bella. I also love the movie quotes, I'll share you some of my oh-so-favorite quotes. :) 

"Let's face it, I'm hotter than you." - Jacob Black to Edward Cullen. 

"I'm gonna fight for you until your heart stops beating." - Jacob Black to Bella Swan. 

"I don't hate you. I don't particularly like you, but.. Bella, I envy you." - Rosalie Cullen to Bella Swan.

"You wouldn't have to change for me, Bella. I'm inlove with you and I want you to pick me instead of him." Jacob Black to Bella Swan. 

"You have to consider the idea that I might be better for her than you are." - Jacob Black to Edward Cullen.

"I can give you more than him." - Jacob Black to Bella Swan. 

"You'll always be my Bella." - Edward Cullen to Bella Swan.

"I'll protect you, no matter what." Edward Cullen to Bella Swan. 

"I know the consequences of this choice you're making. I've lived through it, and to let you suffer that. You believe I have a soul, and I don't, but to risk yours, just for the sake of never having to lose you, is the most selfish thing I'll ever do." - Edward Cullen to Bella Swan.

"Isabella Swan, I promise to love you every moment of forever." - Edward Cullen to Bella Swan.

"I don't wanna lose you!" Bella Swan to Jacob Black.

"Why are you so against me becoming like you?" - Bella Swan to Edward Cullen. 

"She's still human. Volturi don't give second chances." - Jane to Edward Cullen.

"You're different with him. He moves, you move. Like magnets. I just wanna make sure you're making the right choices for you." - Renée Swan to Bella Swan.


Signing off, 
Jam.
10:18 PM. 
Philippine Time.